What Is Masticating Juicer and How to Distinguish them from a Blender?
On the market today, there are many types of good and sustainable blenders. However, there are many people who are confusing blender and fruit blender. This is because the structure is quite similar between them. So What is masticating juicer? How to distinguish it from blender? All will be discounted via the article below.
What is Masticating Juicer?
A fruit juicer is a product that is used for crushing and squeezing the juice of fruits and vegetables. Usually, it is classified into 2 types: fast-speed centrifugal presses and slow-speed presses. The juicer provides a source of vitamins and cool juice for your whole family. For families with young children who do not like to eat vegetables, you can use the juicer to squeeze water for babies to drink.
The fruit juicer has the function of grinding and crushing, squeezing fruits and vegetables into water. There are 2 types of presses: fast centrifugal presses and slow-speed centrifuges.
High-Speed Centrifugal Press: This type of machine has a rather complicated structure. Specifically, it has a grinding tray and a high-powered electric motor. Of course, it also integrates a variety of blades and grinding blades for you to choose from. The machine works on a fixed principle.
The machine will rotate at high speed of nearly 2400 rpm. Therefore, the fruit will have a more even and finer finished product quality. It can also be separated by good centrifugal pressure.
Slow Speed Press: This machine has a simpler construction. Specifically, the machine consists of 2 main parts: a geared motor and a dedicated screw that squeezes vegetables and fruits with a speed of only about 85 rpm. The way it works is that the screw will twist the fruit as it is inserted and slowly press it down on the floor.
Due to the lack of centrifugal pressure, normally, the purging capacity of this machine is not too high. The ability to create friction with the screw is also quite low. However, this machine has a natural pulp push system, which you will have to do manually in a centrifuge.
Distinguish Juicer and Blender
The blender is a device capable of grinding foods such as fruits, vegetables, grains … This machine is suitable for the needs of many families because of its versatile utility and modern, but the price is quite reasonable. With large-capacity blender lines that are durable and stable, you can use them for trading in beverages with higher prices.
- The design is convenient and versatile because the machine also comes with a small jar for grinding dry foods, grains, or cereals, and even a whisk in addition to the blender.
- The low price is pretty low; you can own a machine right away
- Compact size, simple structure, easy to arrange in the kitchen, and convenient for storing, storing, or cleaning products.
Only high-capacity series are equipped with a safe self-disconnection feature.
The juicer is a device capable of crushing and pressing fruits, but the pressing process only takes water and retains the raw material residue. The juicer helps you to create delicious, nutritious juices, provides a rich source of vitamins and fosters health for your family members.
There are 2 types of juicer: the fast rotating speed centrifuge and the slow press.
- It is capable of effectively juicing a variety of fruits. Not only that, but very hard vegetables may also be suitable. Some typical examples that must be mentioned are apples, oranges, coconuts. Usually, these machines have a large capacity. They even squeeze nutritious and good for the dry body nuts.
- The function of the machine easily removes the fibers of foods and vegetables for delicious juice. You can take advantage of the fiber to cook porridge, soup.
- All models of presses are equipped with the feature of self-disconnecting when operating overloaded for a long time.
- Complex structure, monolithic design, difficult to disassemble, difficult to clean, a bit cumbersome size
- Only some models have dry mills.
- The price is quite high from about 600 thousand or more.
In case you have just the basics, a blender might be the right choice. This is because these machines all use a wide variety of dishes. You can grind both meats, vegetables, and dried nuts. It will save a lot of money for your family.
Conversely, if you have higher requirements, a juicer will be best. It can keep you safe at the highest level. Besides, the versatile juicer is also a smart choice that serves both of the above needs.
Above are our explanations so you can understand what a juicer is. Besides, you can also distinguish this machine from some other blender. We hope you will understand better and make the right choice for a good fruit blender.