Top 14 best Nuwave air fryer recipes for you
After a long tiring day at work, you will need to go to the kitchen and make favorite dishes for the whole family. Therefore, the simple recipes thanks to the air fryer will definitely save you a lot of time and money. Here, if you own a Nuwave air fryer, we would like to send you the 14 best Nuwave air fryer recipes. First let’s find out, what is the air fryer?
What is an air fryer?
air fryer or vacuum fryer. Born with the aim of minimizing the amount of frying oil to ensure the health and overcome the disadvantages of oil splashing when frying with a pan.
Experience in making Nuwave air fryer recipes
The air fryer helps to reduce excess fat when preparing food, so it has increasingly won the hearts of many housewives. However, what kind of food does an air fryer produce? Is it delicious or not? Is it true that there is no oil? There are still many questions. That’s why today I would like to share a little bit of experience in making air fryer dishes and the air fryer issues to answer questions for you.
Some notes when using Nuwave air fryer
Don’t fry too much
If you put too much food in the fryer, it will soften and no longer crispy. For a small capacity floating sample, you must fry it in batches. (If used regularly for more than 2-3 people, consider purchasing a larger capacity model.)
Don’t fry too long
Be careful not to fry too long: fans can make dry food less crispy – hard and chewy instead.
Use dry mulch when frying
A dry coating is better than a liquid mixture, so dip the food in order in flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs (for extra crunch), and help the coating stick to the food. (The fan in the saucepan blows very hard, if the mantle doesn’t stick, it will probably fall out.) You could also try squeezing the breadcrumbs down.
Add a small amount of cooking oil
Except for foods with natural fats (such as bacon, chicken with skin, etc.), always add a small amount of cooking oil to help the food color. If not, a fan can dry foods before they become colored.
When frying greasy foods like bacon, add a tablespoon of water or a piece of bread at the bottom of the pot to catch grease and reduce smoke.
The advantages of the air fryer
- Fast cooking time: Using an air fryer only takes about 15-20 minutes for the dish, the oven capacity is about 3 – 5 liters can fry the volume of 800g – 1 kg of food.
- Cut the amount of grease: Frying in an air fryer helps to reduce 70 – 80% of the amount of oil used, protect health and save money. In addition, when frying the oil does not splash, it does not cause burns, and does not contaminate the kitchen.
- Frying many dishes: For the air fryer, you can make many delicious fries from fish meat to vegetables, and also make your favorite butter or cheese toppings.
- Safety and convenience are the first benefits that air cooking oils bring. If you want to fry fish and meat, just prepare it and put it in the fryer, time the pot to fry itself without worrying about burning.
- Reduce the amount of fat significantly: Most air fryers operate on the principle of heating up to 200 degrees C, fast and strong convection around food to deep fry, and cook food without need grease.
- The air fryer helps housewives cook much faster and more leisurely than traditional cooking. Not to mention, the air fryer On average, the air fryer will take 30 minutes to fry fish, chicken thighs, 15 minutes to fry potatoes, the amount of electricity is much cheaper than gas, cooking oil that grandmother fried food in the traditional way.
- Very beneficial for those who want to lose weight but love fried foods.
Top 14 Nuwave air fryer recipes
1. Fried chicken with honey in an air fryer
Ingredients: Chicken thighs – Oatmeal – Fish sauce, seasoning powder, salt, and pepper – Honey
The chicken thighs are washed with saltwater and the thighs are easy to absorb. Mix the prepared spices: oyster oil, fish sauce, salt, and pepper. Squeeze evenly to absorb. Leave on for 30 minutes -1 hour.
Place the foil under the baking sheet (this will help keep the water, the chicken will not dry out and clean the pot). Then, put in an air fryer: 180 degrees C – 20 minutes, then turn the grill over for 10 minutes. Turning her face over, the chicken spread a layer of honey. Finally, bake for another 10 minutes.
2. Grilled salmon with foil in an air fryer
Ingredients: – Salmon 4 slices – Sliced Onions – Medium slices zucchini – Salt pepper – Olive oil – Light butter – Shredded aroma
- Wash the fish, use a tissue to pat dry. Mix 1 teaspoon salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons olive oil and squeeze the fish well, leave for about 15 minutes to absorb the spices.
- Prepare 1 piece of foil to cover the fish. Arrange the onion on the bottom, salmon to put it on, and zucchini. Cut the butter and place it on the salmon and sprinkle the fragrance.
- Roll the foil over, cough into the pot at 180 for 20 minutes.
3. Baked molasses skewers in an air fryer
Ingredients: Thin sliced lean shoulder meat 500gr – Chopped dry garlic onion – Molasses – Oyster oil – Seasoning seeds – Pepper – Fish sauce – Sesame oil 1 teaspoon – Cooking oil 2 tablespoons – Bamboo skewers – 3 teaspoons of water
- Thinly sliced shoulder meat marinated with chopped garlic onion, a little oyster oil, seasoning seeds, pepper, fish sauce, molasses, sesame oil, cooking oil, stock. Squeeze evenly for 30 minutes to infuse spices.
- Then start skewing the meat on skewers. Pay attention not to skew the meat too hard to cook, loosen your hands a little.
- Put in an air fryer at 200 degrees for 10 minutes. Then take out the skewers. Bake for another 5 minutes.
4. Pizza beef minced in an air fryer
Ingredients: Pizza crust – Minced beef – Tomatoes – Onions – Black olives – Tomato ketchup – Grated cheese
- Minced beef with tomato sauce, add some ketchup to compare.
- Grab a pre-bought pizza base, sweep a thin layer of ketchup on top of the cake then pour minced and sour beef sauce over evenly, sprinkle cheese on top. Put in a 180-degree oven for 5 minutes.
5. Stuffed tomato in an air fryer
Ingredients: – Lean shoulder ground meat 500gr – 12 small tomatoes – Chopped dried onions – Fish sauce, pepper, seasoning seeds.
- Marinate lean shoulder meat with minced dried onions and seasoning fish sauce, pepper, and seeds.
- Tomatoes choose small fruits, cut in half, curettage clean. Stir the meat with a spoon. Remember to lay the meat down next to the tomato for the meat to stick.
- Put in an air fryer and set the mode to 200 degrees for 20 minutes.
6. Fried red tilapia in an air fryer
How to do it: Spread a layer of oil around the baking sheet and the fish. Turn the pot for the first time at 180 degrees for 10 minutes for the fish to cook. The second time, turn on 200 degrees for 25 minutes to make the fish crispy.
7. Grilled bananas with honey in an air fryer
Ingredients: Bananas ripe up to 5 fruits – Honey – Lemon juice 1 fruit
Making: Put the peeled bananas in a 180 degree or 200 degrees air fryer for 15 minutes. Then open the pot and spread the honey and lemon juice mixture on the banana. Bake for another 5 minutes. Open the pot again, bake for another 5 minutes.
8. Pigeons roast in an air fryer
Ingredients: Pigeon 2 – Onions, minced dried garlic 2 bulbs – Five flavors 1 teaspoon – Seasoning seeds, salt, pepper, sugar, soup powder – Honey 2 tablespoons – Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Mixture: chopped garlic onion, five flavors, seasoning seeds, salt and pepper, sugar, honey, cooking oil. Then marinate with cleaned pigeons. Marinating for the best is 2-3 hours.
- Line foil under the air fryer, fold the birds and roll the foil. Put on the grill for 15 minutes – with 180 degrees. Then open the foil and bake for 200 degrees 10 minutes. Next, turn it over 200 degrees for 5 minutes.
9. Fried potatoes in an air fryer
This is the easiest dish to cook. You also don’t need to prepare much, just a few sliced potatoes with a little spice and an air fryer.
Check out how to make fries using an air fryer:
- Peel potatoes and cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Soak potatoes in a bowl of warm water for at least 30 minutes, remove them, and pat dry with a tissue.
- Pour ½ teaspoon of olive oil in a bowl, add the potatoes and mix until the potato pieces are evenly coated with the oil. Or, if you don’t have olive oil, you can use commercially available potato chips to marinate the potatoes.
- Then you put the potato pieces in the basket and start frying.
- One kilo of potatoes would be equivalent to 24 minutes and a constant temperature of 180 degrees.
10. Fried sausages in an air fryer
This is definitely a favorite of anyone, including me. The cold weather is like this, but it is very wonderful to eat 1 skewer of fried sausage with chili sauce. And especially, if you are afraid of grease, now you can absolutely use the air fryer to fry sausages that are both delicious and quick.
Prepare the amount of German sausage you have eaten, thaw it, and cut the small sugar around the sausage with a knife, then put the sausage in an air fryer. Make the fryer turn on at 180 degrees and for about 6 – 8 minutes depending on your taste.
Take it out of the pot and enjoy. A little chili sauce plus raw vegetables will help the dish taste better.
11. Fried chicken drumsticks/chicken wings in an air fryer
- 500g chicken wings / drumstick.
- 2 garlic cloves.
- 2 teaspoons of fried flour.
- 2 tablespoons sweet and sour chili sauce.
- Mix chicken with spices over marinated for 15 minutes, put in the pot, set temperature 200oC, set time for 15 – 20 minutes.
- In addition, with the large-capacity fryer, you can also fry the whole chicken in the pot for 30 minutes at 200oC.
- The dish will taste better if you add a little chili sauce, pepper, and raw vegetables.
12. Grilled octopus with an air fryer
Delicious grilled octopus satay with the air fryer
- 1 kg of octopus
- 300 gr of okra
- 2 teaspoons of shrimp satay
- 2 tablespoons of cashew oil
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- Wash and drain octopus. Marinate with ingredients for at least 30 minutes
- Cut okra, marinate too
- Bake 200 degrees for 12 minutes in an air fryer.
- Enjoying this delicacy with a little chili sauce or lime pepper salt, plus a glass of cold Coke is great.
13. Sugarcane grilled shrimp pie with an air fryer
- Shrimp (about 2 ounces), after removing the head and shell, chopped pomegranate seeds.
- Pork is bacon, lean cuts and minced fat, and minced pomegranate seeds (don’t overdo it). The skin is boiled so that it is soft and easy to cut, then mince the pomegranate seeds.
- All mix well marinate with chopped dry onion, 1 teaspoon oyster oil, 1 teaspoon of diameter, 1/2 teaspoon of seasoning, and mix well to infuse.
- Meanwhile, you can split the cane into finger-sized pieces, about 13cm long (without the cane you can use a bamboo stick like a disposable chopstick).
- Then wrap the marinated shrimp meat mixture around the sugar cane and put it in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 140 degrees.
- Enjoying shrimp rolls with chili sauce, lime pepper salt and 1 more glass of soda is great.
14. Roast chicken with an air fryer
- 1 chicken with the head neck removed is about 1.2-1.5kg
- Tubers: potatoes, eggplants, apples
- Onion, lemongrass, lemongrass, honey, fish sauce, salt, molasses (or oyster oil)
- Chicken with salt sauce. Onions, lemongrass, and molasses add a little cooking oil and rub all over the chicken. In the belly stuffed more lemongrass for fragrant.
- The peeled potatoes are boiled with a little salt and then marinated with chicken
- Put chicken in pot + bulb + apple around and turn on for 20 minutes 200 degrees. Then turn over for another 15 minutes. Check the chicken is cooked evenly, if not, add another 5-10 minutes.
- Finally, mix honey + lemon, use a silicon broom to sweep the chicken skin, turn on for 3 minutes to make the skin crispy.
Above are the attractive Nuwave air fryer recipes. Of course, try to choose dishes that suit yourself and your family’s taste. Mothers can refer and cook together for their family to enjoy.
If you don’t have an air fryer yet, read our buying guide and reviews below to help you buy a good product: