Some tips on how to make frozen chicken nuggets in air fryer
When it comes to roasting chicken, most housewives only know two ways: to use an oven or charcoal stove. Now, with a modern kitchen utensil that is an air fryer, women can make this chicken equally delicious. Moreover, the quick processing time, not being too hard, also limits the excess fat. Just holding a few great ways to get how to make frozen chicken nuggets in air fryer below, you can go to the kitchen to show your talent for the whole family to enjoy.
How to make frozen chicken nuggets in air fryer with a special flavor
When cooking grilled chicken in an air fryer, you will no longer have to worry about health problems such as having heart disease, obesity, type 2 diabetes. Because the excess fat and fat will be discarded, meanwhile, the chicken is cooked evenly and deliciously. This is the perfect choice for those who want to live a healthy lifestyle. Smell your nose with your grilled chicken in an air fryer
- 1 chicken (about 1 kg)
- Pure honey
- Scallion, cilantro, lime leaves
- Spices: Sugar, seasoning powder, pepper, soy sauce, salt
- Tools: air fryer, foil
Step 1: Preliminary processing of chicken and ingredients
- Choose pre-cooked chicken, clean feathers, and internal organs.
- Use a little salt to rub the whole body and the inside of the chicken and rinse it off.
- Cut green onions and cilantro, wash with water several times to remove dirt and impurities. Then, cut the scallion, smash, cut cilantro.
- Lemon leaves are washed cut fibers.
Step 2: Marinating
- Add 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon seasoning powder, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, ½ teaspoon pepper, 1 tablespoon honey in a bowl and mix well.
- Use a knife to penetrate the body of the chicken so that the spices can be absorbed evenly. The chicken will be richer when finished.
- Use the seasoning mixed above to marinate the chicken evenly on the inside and outside.
- Then, add the scallion, cilantro and the pre-cooked lime leaves inside the chicken belly, spread evenly. Marinate for 20-30 minutes.
Step 3: Roast the chicken
- When the time is up, put the chicken in an air fryer (lined with foil).
- Adjust the temperature to 200 for about 25 minutes for the chicken to cook.
- You turn the chicken face and spread a little honey on the body, then adjust again at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, then turn off.
- When the chicken is cooked, the finished product will have a beautiful yellow color, absorbing the characteristic sweet taste of honey. Fragrant tender meat served with salad or bread. Adding a little salt, green pepper, or chili sauce is hard to refuse.
How to make frozen chicken nuggets in air fryer with simple flavor frozen
In addition to the aforementioned honey soy sauce grill, you can also customize the grilled chicken nuggets in an air fryer.
- 8 chicken nuggets
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- Seasoning: 1 little salt, 4 teaspoons honey, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 2 teaspoons oyster oil, 1 teaspoon seasoning seed, ½ teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon fish sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar
- Tools: air fryer, foil
- Fresh chicken nuggets
Steps to making grilled chicken nuggets in a great air fryer
Step 1: Preliminary processing and marinating chicken nuggets
- Chicken nuggets purchased to wash with salt water and then cut in half, do 3 arbitrary
- Squeeze some sugar on the chicken nuggets to taste
- Put the chicken nuggets in a bowl and marinate with all the seasonings you have prepared
- Mix well and let it sit in the refrigerator cooler for about 5 hours.
Step 2: Bake the chicken nuggets
- You put a foil on the bottom of the pot and let the chicken nuggets spread evenly on top. Keep the broth for the chicken nuggets for more spread.
- Leave fryer on 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes you remove the chicken nuggets to turn over and spread a layer of the marinade to make the nuggets taste and soft.
- Continue to cook for 5 minutes at 180 degrees.
Chicken nuggets cook very quickly, so you adjust the time accordingly. If you are not satisfied with it, add more broth to the chicken nuggets and bake for a few more minutes to cook. On average, each baking time should be left for about 5 minutes because the pot is closed and difficult to observe. Leaving the heat high for a long time will easily burn the meat.
It is easy to see that when grilled chicken with this fryer does not need to add oil, it reduces the excess fat but the meat is not as dry as when baked in the oven. Just put the finished product on a plate and invite the whole family to enjoy it. Any family with young children will definitely love these delicious chicken nuggets!
Some notes for successful baking of chicken in an air fryer
- To make grilled chicken in an air fryer, you should choose chickens, free-range with a solid body, small chicken breasts. The skin of the chicken is usually shiny yellow and darker in the armpits and thighs. Especially on the chicken body, there are no scratches or bruises.
- When preparing and cleaning chickens, limit washing with warm water or blanching through boiling water because it will make it difficult for spices to soak and penetrate deep inside.
- Do not use too much honey to smear on the chicken, it will cause the chicken to burn, losing the delicious taste of the dish.
- You can also use vanilla powder, cashew, or lemon juice, to make the color of your grilled chicken in the air fryer more beautiful and flavorful. However, depending on the taste of each person, there is a way to apply ingredients, adjust the number of spices accordingly.
Criteria for selecting raw chicken ingredients
- Young chickens usually weigh from 1.5 to 2 kg, small, firm body, narrow breasts. The ones that are too big are often old so the meat will be hard, chewy, and less sweet. Besides, chickens that are too big are usually industrial chickens, so the meat will easily tear and eat less well.
- Fresh chickens will have a bright pink color. Gently touching the meat will feel its elasticity. Besides, delicious chicken is chicken with thin skin, smooth, light yellow; Some places like breasts, nuggets, back will be dark yellow. Absolutely not choose chicken with black or white color; jaundice (due to toxic color); There is a bruise or hematoma on the skin.
- The delicious fresh chicken will have a characteristic aroma. Note that you should not choose chicken with a strange odor or smell. To avoid buying water-pumped chicken, you should pay attention to press on the suspiciously pumped meat such as thighs, breasts. If you find the meat is tender, soft, or has no elasticity, you should not buy it because it is probably meat.
Ways to help distinguish fresh and delicious chicken
- Keep 2 chickens of the same size, if one is heavier then it will have stronger meat.
- A healthy chicken will be very agile, hard to catch, with bright eyes, not lethargic, bright red crest, smooth, hairless. (If buying broilers on the farm)
- The beak is sharp, shiny, and there is no viscous flow in the beak.
- Chicken feet are straight, tapered, all legs, no scratches, no chipping, broken nails, no red spots or strange spots on the legs.
- Mark the chicken feathers to see that the skin is thin, soft, gently squeeze the chicken body to feel firm, not loose, there are a few large yellow streaks under the breast and wings. Under the wings, the armpits can see the meat, the blood rays show that the chicken has no fat.
- A healthy chicken will be pink, flicker, contract well, not wet, with unusual water or feces. If the chicken feces have yellow foam, mucus, or fresh blood, it is absolutely not recommended to buy this chicken because it is already infected, this will not guarantee the health of you and your family.
- Check that chickens have been injected with water to gain weight by turning the wings to check the underarm. If the armpit has many small red spots, black around the injection site, after a while Black spreads around it proves that the chicken has been injected with water to increase weight, absolutely not buy this chicken.
- A healthy chicken is well digested, so the chicken kite isn’t stretch.
Some note when choosing to buy chicken
Avoid buying chickens with symptoms such as:
- Pale, bruised, moody, duck-beak, hard kite, lethargic eyes, sagging wings, tired appearance, head always bowed.
- Fur that is ruffled or scaly, wrinkled, thin, cold, dry legs, white or red anus, watery, or with surrounding stool. Because these are signs of sick chickens, eating not only is not delicious but also very dangerous for the health of users.
The above good tips will help housewives have more experience in choosing to buy fresh and delicious chicken to serve the family’s daily meals, especially on important occasions, helping the dishes. Your home-cooked chicken will be more beautiful, delicious, aromatic, more attractive, safer for your health and you will also become a more skilled and skillful housewife.
Please share this information with your friends and relatives!